HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The funny side of the War on Terror

Maybe SNL is climbing out of its post Will Farrell non-funny valley. This clip, featuring Robert DeNiro, is an all time classic!!!

SNL hill and valleys, off the top of my head, just as I remember...
Hill- 77-80 Chase, Murray, Belushi, etc.
Valley- 82'-86- Eddie Murphy had some moments but not enough to save the show.
Hill- 86-91 Hartman, Meyers, Farley, etc.
Valley 92- 96 Don't even remember. I was drunk most of this time, anyway.
Hill 97-2001 Will Farrel and the funniest 3 women ever on the show plus some other people.
Valley 2002 - ?
That's how I see it... But like I said, that's just off the top of my head. I can't wait for them to pull completely out of this valley, though. When SNL is good it is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home