HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Our new puppy Tita


So my daughter goes to her daddy's over on Maui (here's how that works- she's my daughter because I married Mommy and I'm Uncle T.J. and her daddy is, of course, still Daddy) and after a few days she calls and tells us Tita (what she calls her older sister, what my wife calls her older sister- sort of Hawaiian slang for sister... my wife clarified the meaning of Tita because "high maka-maka Hawaiians don't like to use that word") gave her a puppy. Wife is like "hold on, kid" and daughter is immediately hysterical... she's had the puppy for 3 days- took her everywhere including the movies and has slept with her every night et cetera... So, fait accompli! We have a puppy!

Here's Tita (daughter chose the name) surrounded by her playmates/chewtoys. She's a poi dog, not sure what's what. Maybe some Chihuauha (sp?) maybe some Jack Russel Terrier. When she walks around she looks like a minitiaruzied APBT. Hehehe. Anyway the wife and I are now completely in love with Tita.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home