HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The UPC is up and running... to somewhere, I suppose. I don't know where or anything.

I was going to make a post about how the UPC, (Unpaid Punditry Corps) was up and going but I was blocked. (I know it sounds stupid but it's true. I do lots of stupid things.) So I STOLE the below post from fellow UPC member Mr. M... Substitute the part where he says "I've been slaving away at setting up the Unpaid Punditry Corps' home page," with "I've been sitting around listening to my brain buzz and it is accurate for me, as well.

Okay, so you may have noticed a lag in blogging from me over the past couple of days. No, it wasn't because I was playing video games (not that much anyway). I've been slaving away at setting up the Unpaid Punditry Corps' home page.

As it stands, the site is about 90% complete which, as far as we're concerned, is good enough. So now all of you out there that have been wondering what the hell I've been talking about everytime I mention the "UPC," or you ask yourself what the hell is going on everytime you look at the blogroll off to your right, can go the website, and have your questions answered.

It's a broad sweeping vision, with a wide agenda, and a lot of good people driving it, so check it out, and maybe join the Unpaid Punditry Corps yourself. We'd love to have ya.

Mr. M

Many thanks to you, Mr. M!!! Not only for setting it up, but for writing a post about it that I could steal... MAUAAHAHAHAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home