HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Best Post of the Day Ever???

Maybe. Wretchard is at it again. He and I think similarly, which is a great compliment to me. But we think unequally. My brain houses a bunch of grapes in a barrel, and, with a great act of will, I can occasionally crush and press and ferment and make a decent table wine of them.

Wretchard effortlessly takes the same grapes and make Cognac. On a daily basis.

I HATE YOU WRETCHARD! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I BET I'M WAAAY TALLER THAN YOU YOU FUCK!!!

Anywhere, click here to read his post. As usual, I have nothing to add. He says it all, all the anxiety I felt but did not express about this particular issue. Plus he adds a historical parallel that matches just about pefectly. (sob) He makes me feel like a fuggin' slob. I'm Glibert Grape's younger brother and Wretchard's the Baron's mentat. Bastard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home