HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan jumped the shark?

I think you have to be cool like Fonzie to be able to jump the shark, don't you? I mean Cheers can jump the shark, but Charles in Charge cannot. IPod can jump the shark, but that K-Mart blue-light special mp3 player cannot.

Still, to give you an idea of how loony lefty this poor lady is, read this. (via LGF)

I don’t care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don’t care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don’t care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don’t fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

It really isn't funny. (Yeah it is, I know. But it is not cool to admit it. So I guess I'm not cool.) This poor woman...

I once dated this total bitch. I mean my friends all hated her etc. etc., but my judgement was compromised by the sex. Anyway, my friends all sort of distanced themselves from me, and vice versa, until I finally got dumped by the bitch, which was like two years later. And then all my friends acted like nothing happened. To them nothing did happen. Young men get blinded by pussy all the time so no forgiveness necessary you'd do the same for me and so on. So I hope, once the hard left dumps her, once they are done with her, Cindy Sheehan's friends and family forgive her for being blinded by the hatred of the hard left.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    Thanks, LIbertas. YOu were my favorite reader!

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Macswain said…

    I probably wasn't your favorite reader, but I too am sad to see the UPC go down.

    I replaced my blog's UPC link with the individual links from the site. I am really interested in hearing a rightwing perspective on the North Korean deal.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    I liked you too MacSwain, a lot. Hell I liked all our regular readers. UPC was good while it lasted, I think.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    I don't know anything about North Korea... haven't much followed it, so... For the record I just think the NK leadership is loony tunes and nothing will work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home