HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My email to Borders-

I'm not threatening to kill anybody or anything like that, so you probably don't care that I dislike your policy regarding allowing terrorists to decide what Borders stocks. Still, I drop probably a couple thousand dollars at Borders each year. No more.
Hoping you'll grow a pair,
Theron Marshman

UPDATE:
A commentor asked wtf I was so mad about... good point. Here is the link.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger rollsy said…

    It's clear that Borders have upset you ... but as I've just looked at this blog for the first time, what is it that they did (or didn't do) that caused you grief?

    By the way, I surfed here via some other blogs, I think yours waas linked from there. If you get a second please surf to my blog and leave some comments, I think they'd be worth sharing.
    It's at www.cultastic.blogspot.com
    (sorry for the spam).

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    geeze I never even considered that people would not know why I was upset, lol. thanks I'll fix the post, and I'll check out your blog!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger big_wannabe said…

    dumbass!

    ;D

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    lol... YOU knew what I was talking about...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home