HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cartman and Cesar Milan

I watched the episode on Wednesday. I vote it the funniest South Park ever. Nice to see them leaving politics out for an episode too.

You can watch a clip of it over at Comedy Central.

I'd really like to see them go after Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. Such ripe targets. So juiiiiccccy sosoosoooo preeeecious.

I have no idea what the targets, juicy, precious stuff is for. I'm just going with it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger cne4hut72ynio said…

    Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Adam Katz said…

    Love the show. Both of them.

    - Adam.
    Get your dog to listen to you, anywhere you go. Check this out...
    Dogproblems.com
    http://www.dogproblems.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home