HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Self PWN3D at the Althouse...

Wow... here's my latest comment to the Althouse:

Ann,

You're right that I misunderstood. You think the flyer's mention of free speech had nothing to do with the right to freedom of expression.

I think it did. So really I was objecting to something completely different than what you were talking about... Nice job of making an ass of myself. Well, not the first, nor I'm sure, the last time.

Sorry.

Argh... I really did misread her. I think SHE misread the flier, but that doesn't change the fact that I misread her... Wow how embarrassing...

AHAHAHAHA... such self pwn3ge is rare... Where the hell were you WILL? HORNY G???

You guys are my 2 regular readers. Why didn't you save me from myself???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home