HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Monday, April 17, 2006

I am an English genius.

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 36% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 37% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 80% on Expert


I thought I'd score a hunnerd... Wrong. I missed DON'T LOOK IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THE TEST!!! if you're not scroll waaaaaaay down.








































stationary/stationery:
to stay /paper

which was just stupid of me... I should have known. It is a simple memorization thing, and

whomever / whoever
him / he

the rule for which is:
35. She complains to __________ will listen.
a. whoever
b. whomever
c. Either a or b
d. Neither a nor b
The correct answer is whomever.
Points: a=0, b=1, c=0, d=0
Definitions:
who - pron. which person - used subjectively
whom - pron. the objective case of who
Explanation:
Whom is always used when it is the object of a preposition. Who is used as a suject and when a pronoun such as I or he could replace who. Here is an easy little trick to differentiate between who and whom: Replace the questionable word with he or him. If you would replace it with he, use who. If you would replace it with him, use whom.
Examples:
She complains to ___. You would fill in the blank with him, but you couldn't use he, so the use whom.
___ complains to him. You will fill in this blank with he, not him, so use who.
Who complains to whom? She complains to him. Very simply put:
Who = He
Whom = Him
Usage Note on the following webpage: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=who
http://www.wsu.edu/%7Ebrians/errors/awhile.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home