HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here piggy piggy

A young wild sow slept under my parents' house. I came to see. Cute, yeah?



I decided to pet her, but used a newspaper just in case. Good thing. She bit it many times. But after a while she let me stroke her with it, and then she stretched out flat on the grass, rolled over on her stomach, and, holy crap, went to sleep!


Zzzzz.... lol.




Tita,(my dog) wasn't exactly thrilled with all this. She snapped and chased the pig. Then when I scolded her she stopped and tried to be nice and the pig misconstrued that as weakness and chased her.

I came back the following day and took this video. You can hear her snort. She's pretty cute, pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home