HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Who are you writing for?

Today's post of the day: There is no post of the day today. I'm only putting up posts of the day when I read something I think is extraordinary. I read some excellent blog entries today- but nothing that qualifies.

As for my post below... I read it to the wife and she wasn't impressed. Sometimes you write to express a thought, sometimes you write to develop a thought... when you write to develop a thought you shouldn't publish it. You should take that developed thought and write something completely new to express that thought. Basically you must ask "Who am I writing for?"
I forgot to ask that before I published the post below.

I won't do that again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home