HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Best Movie Review Ever.

Is here. It's a review of Revenge of the Sith. Couple excerpts:

If you were unfortunate enough to hear your stupid co-workers yammering on about Lucas' latest shit burger, you might have heard them saying something like "I didn't like the first two, but this one was good!" When I ask why, these people have trouble responding because it's hard to talk with George Lucas' flaccid penis in their collective mouths.

............

It just so happens that this "children's movie" has a scene where a guy gets his hands chopped off, a graphic decapitation, the wanton slaughter of children (the highlight of any movie), and the coolest scene in any space action movie starring Ewan McGregor: Anakin getting his legs chopped off as his stumps catch fire while his face melts. By the way, if you haven't seen this movie yet, don't read the previous sentence.

Sadly enough, I think I wrote a review of this movie saying it was good. I am a Star Wars nerd. There can be no doubt. Of course, with a blog named Harkonnendog, you probably had no doubt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home