HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Frost on the TMA strike:

Who drives this train I think I know.
His fat ass is not in there, though.
He will not see me walking here
Or feel my feet frostbit with snow.

My baby boy must think it's queer
To stroll so far when the train's so near
Amidst the blares and frozen scum
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his rattle a long shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only other sound's the BLEEP
Of angry fares as tempers break.

The city is dank, cold with sleet,
But I've Santa's promises to keep,
And miles to walk before I sleep,
And miles to walk before I sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi there...nice blog. When I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on cellulite institute laser I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. Should you ever need information on cellulite institute laser then drop by the site above and check it out.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi there, you have a really useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on cause cellulite I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest...now to move on and continue my search for cause cellulite. Thanks for the post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home