HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Al Quaeda chatter explained?

This article,via Ace of Spades HQ, details how "authorities had foiled an al-Qaida plot that would have put hundreds of its men at critical guard posts around Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, home to the U.S. and other foreign embassies as well as the Iraqi government."

and this one from Fox news, about how "Coalition forces launched the largest air assault in Iraq since U.S. forces invaded that country in 2003, the U.S. military confirmed Thursday..."

may explain the Instapundit's comment about Al Queda chatter:

"AL QAEDA CHATTER at pre-9/11 levels. I'm not sure what that means, but unless they're saying "this whole terror thing sucks, let's quit," it's probably bad news."

I think (and certainly HOPE) they're saying something along those lines. But it is probably more like...

"Did you hear they caught the guys trying to pull security in the green zone?"
"What?!?"
"Totally. We're so screwed. Unless they send those guys to Gitmo they're going to talk for sure."
"Oh chit."
"Not only that, they're taking out all those guys in Samarra."
"You've got to be kidding me! Don't make me stone your wife, man."
"I'm serious."
"Well... I guess if Allah wills it..."
"Save that shit for the tourists, man."
"Yeah. This whole terror thing sucks, let's quit."


Update: Welcome Instapundittites!!! Make yourself at home! Buy my book!

Update 2: Eric over at Classical Values reviews my book- click here to read the review!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home