HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I wrote something mean about Natalie Portman

at some point on this blog. Something about her being fat and stupid. I think I was pissed at her for being part of ruining Star Wars and for that ridiculous movie where she was a stripper screwing an asshole who was screwing some picture taking biznitch...

But I love her again, and here's why. She's HARD. She's hard like Affleck in Phantoms.

And she's HOT. She's hot like what's her name before she smiled so often and so hard that her smile became a gash running all the way across her face. Um... you know, she was the picture taking biznitch mentioned above... she just had a baby...

Portman is still a sort of squashed version of Winona Ryder, but still.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Two For The Road said…

    Who you talkin' about, Willis? Julia Roberts? She's not that pretty. Always looked to me like she'd just take a bite out of a lemon, with that constant sour puss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home