HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

George Felos (Michael Schiavo's attorney) Literally Communes with the Dead

From Felos's book: Litigation as Spiritual Practice

As Mrs. Browning lay motionless before my gaze, I suddenly heard a loud, deep moan and scream and wondered if the nursing home personnel heard it and would respond to the unfortunate resident. In the next moment, as this cry of pain and torment continued, I realized it was Mrs. Browning.

I felt the midsection of my body open and noticed a strange quality to the light in the room. I sensed her soul in agony. As she screamed I heard her say, in confusion, "Why am I still here ... Why am I here?" My soul touched hers and in some way I communicated that she was still locked in her body. I promised I would do everything in my power to gain the release her soul cried for. With that, the screaming immediately stopped. I felt like I was back in my head again, the room resumed its normal appearance, and Mrs. Browning, as she had throughout this experience, lay silent.

Yep. You can't make this kind of stuff up. I mean you can- but nobody would believe it. But this is true. Am I the only one wondering if Karl Rove is involved in this fiasco? No word yet on whether or not Terri Schiavo has been touching Felos's soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home