HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, March 18, 2005

McCain - Feingold- a pledge to break this law.

I hate the McCain-Feingold bill. We HATES it like Smeagol hates Bilbo Baggins, my precious. WE HATESSSS IT!!!!!!!!! Patterico hates it, too, and has taken a pledge to defy it. Hat tip to the wonderful site Dean's World. (Dean's World is rapidly replacing Instapundit as my favorite and most necessary site. The Instapundit lacks heart- notice I did not say Glenn Reynolds lacks heart, please) Visit the two links below if you want to jump upon Patterico's bandwagon.
Link 1
Link 2
Let me say, for the record, that I hereby pledge:

If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

Now, having said that, I would like to ask who we are kidding? I mean, McCain-Feingold ALREADY SQUELCHES free speech. It has already limited my First Amendment right to express myself, only in the breach, since I've never given to PACS and or etc.
What we bloggers should do is get together, as a group, and buy airtime two weeks before a big election to endorse a candidate, thereby breaking McCain-Feingold on purpose, so that we may be prosecuted. I wonder if I can be prosecuted just for writing that? I mean have I just broken the law? Can I be prosecuted under RICO for what I just wrote?!?!? Is the effing McCain-Feingold law THAT FRIGGIN' BAD?!?! I think it is!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home