HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

More Kauai Photoblogging.




Went to the Hoike on the... 29th? of last month... or something. Anyway, super cute keiki (kids), some older really talented dancers, etc.. They were all there. I missed most of the great shots because my camera batteries ran out... bummed. Sorry. The way blogger does these pic is kinda weird. But if you want to see a pic click on it again and it will expand on your compter so can catch the details etc.

I can tranfer stuff from my 90's video camera to a dvd with my dvd recorder and from there to my computer, but I don't know how to upload to the net in such a way that y'all could download it. Maybe I'll learn that today...

When I do figure it out I'll have some great footage of cat vs. dog Brazlian jiu jitsu and some great Tahitian and Hawaiian dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home