HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Q? When is terrorism NOT terrorism?

From LGF

Britain’s The Sun Online presents a graphic showing Islamic terror attacks since 1993—and totally ignores the multiple atrocities in Israel that have maimed and killed thousands of civilians. (Hat tip: Ethel.)

When the victims are Jewish. Well- I mean come on... They ARE hook-nosed, semi-human Christ-killing, sacrificed baby's blood drinking Nazis, after all. I mean they ARE Jews, right? Jewish babies don't count.


3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Cernig said…

    Hi Hark,

    You did realise the Sun is the most extreme right of all the Brit papers? And that it's owned and operated by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox?

    The extreme right have a long history of anti-semitism mind you. It's the white supremacist in the closet or under the bed we really have to worry about.

    :-)

    Regards, C

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    I gotta admit I didn't know that, C. And I've got to say I'm disappointed. American righties have don't have our Brit counterpart's disease, thank God. Too bad the American lefties have somehow contracted it!

    Cheers!

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Macswain said…

    The post does state this: We have not included the unforgivable Palestinian terror attacks and suicide bombings in Israel due to their sheer number.

    I'm assuming that's an update by the Post as I doubt you would've missed it.

    BTW - I put up a post on Bush & African aid I'm sure you'll love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home