HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ed Morrissey is Luke Skywalker

I've given up on ever being Instalanched, but I still email Glenn Reynolds from time to time. Today I sent him this:
Subject: Ed Morrissey deserves more credit than you gave him.

I think the Captain brought down the government. Justice John Gomery imposed a ban on publication of the Adscam testimony by Canadian journalists. The Captain subverted the ban... otherwise none of this happens.

I believe this post:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004220.php

which you linked to, started it all. Ed Morrissey has joined Charles Johnson in an exclusive club. Call it the Luke Skywalker club. Individuals, unkowns, using a mysterious, almost mystical medium, somehow took down huge, bulking, bureacracies.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    "MORE: Reader T.J. Marshman thinks that Ed Morrissey deserves credit for bringing down the Candadian government, by breaking the publication ban on the Gomery investigation. Could be! I started to say that before, but didn't want to be accused of blogger triumphalism."



    I didn't say that! I just read it over at InstaPundit.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    Thanks for the heads up Eric! I finally made the show! But no link!!! sob! figures, lol...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home