HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ed Morrissey is Luke Skywalker

I've given up on ever being Instalanched, but I still email Glenn Reynolds from time to time. Today I sent him this:
Subject: Ed Morrissey deserves more credit than you gave him.

I think the Captain brought down the government. Justice John Gomery imposed a ban on publication of the Adscam testimony by Canadian journalists. The Captain subverted the ban... otherwise none of this happens.

I believe this post:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004220.php

which you linked to, started it all. Ed Morrissey has joined Charles Johnson in an exclusive club. Call it the Luke Skywalker club. Individuals, unkowns, using a mysterious, almost mystical medium, somehow took down huge, bulking, bureacracies.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    "MORE: Reader T.J. Marshman thinks that Ed Morrissey deserves credit for bringing down the Candadian government, by breaking the publication ban on the Gomery investigation. Could be! I started to say that before, but didn't want to be accused of blogger triumphalism."



    I didn't say that! I just read it over at InstaPundit.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Harkonnendog said…

    Thanks for the heads up Eric! I finally made the show! But no link!!! sob! figures, lol...

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger after-thot said…

    Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
    over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
    No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my cash advance new york blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home