HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

15 copies of CLOWN have sold... What's next?

First, as of today 15 copies of CLOWN have sold. I make $4 bucks a book, whether they are ebooks or paper books, so I've made $60.00.

YEEHAW!!! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely stoked on that, lol.

Anyway, so what's next? I could pretty easily publish NEVA- I mean it is done unless I want to do a major rewrite 'cause I think it sucks.

So I guess the first thing I should do is reread it and decide whether it sucks or not. If it doesn't, I'll publish NEVA as well.

Beyond that, I've got two books that need finishing (as opposed to polishing). Finishing means they are done but I probably need to do 1/3rd of the total amount of work needed to finish them to FIX them.

These two books are THE ADVENTURES OF TUTUMAN AND LILIANA, a massive cultural guidebook to Kauai for children, and JACOB, a thriller about stopping an Islamist terrorist plot to release a modified version of smallpox at the Pro Bowl in Honolulu.

THE ADVENTURES OF TUTUMAN AND LILIANA was written on paper. I've put half of it on the computer. After that I need to take a bunch of pictures of the places written about and get somebody to illustrate... Proabably my friend from high school, Giampiero. Great artist. This is mostly grunt work, really, though there will be some editing involved.

JACOB is a big fucking mess. It is like I was high half the time I wrote it or something. I've spent countless hours trying to fix it- the chronology is screwed, the love story is off, the... you get the idea. I totally think it is salveagable and, if I do it right, I think it could be great... but i have to do it.

There's really no reason I couldn't do both. I could work on THE ADVENTURES OF TUTUMAN AND LILIANA for an hour a day and follow that up with JACOB... or probably vice-versa... Time to start taking baby steps. The FIRST think I need to do is locate the rough of TATAL... then I'll go from there.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
    returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
    when I have the time.
    In an efford of finding the right info, check for my insurance life policy quote term blog site.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
    Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
    return!
    Please consider looking at my term life kanada blog.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
    and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
    net I search for blogs just like your site.
    Check out the blog site with my return of premium term life insurance in it!

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger born-of-luv said…

    I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
    Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
    time. Sensational blog.
    Please proceed to my canada cash advance blog when you find the time.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    All I can say AWESOME blog! The other half and I just got back from Home Depot and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on how to find old life insurance policy. I have literally been on-line for 4-5 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as how to find old life insurance policy I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids calling in the background. I put you in my web favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at how to find old life insurance policy. I update my site very frequently.(as time permits!) Again, awesome job blogging and I will be back again soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home