HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Rereading CLOWN for the other kind of typo

Started today. Already changed one thing. Changed this:

Anyway, I guess nobody is allowed to tell people what I write and all, but I don’t want you to think bad about me either.


To this:

Anyway, I guess nobody is allowed to tell people what I write and all, but I don’t want you to think I suck either.

So... why? I think the first version is grammatically incorrect. The thing is I have very litte perspective on this. So you tell me... is the second version better or not? Does it lose something?
Hemingway said you aren't supposed to love your shit, but I do. So I don't know.

ng.

UPDATE:
On page 8 and I've found two more... had "north" capitalized incorrectly and... how do you say this??? I pronouned "about" with "who"... How the hell could I have missed such easy stuff? How much more am I missing? ergh

UPDATE 2.
1/3rd done with editing for this kind of typo, just finished Chapter 13.

btw Horny George requires that he be known, forever, as Horny George and ONLY as Horny George, and I will respect that. also, his buddy is reading CLOWN and I'll post his comments as/if I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home