HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Writer's Blog Day 2

Looks like Lulu.com is the way to go. Spent a few hours getting CLOWN ready. Will update as the day grows long.p

UPDATE:
Spent the day using the Microsoft Word grammar check. Got to Chapter 20. Mostly I'm deleting extra spaces between words, lol. I did learn, however, that you capitalize East when it is a place, as opposed to a direction, and that "I lay down" is past tense, and "have lain down" is correct... as opposed to "have laid down." Kinda fun, this mindless editing. Once I get the next 20 chapters done I'll reread CLOWN looking for the kind of typos Word can't catch. Misspelling that happened to spell other words, etc.

Not that I haven't done all this like 10 times. I have. Somehow these things grow all by themselves, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home