HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Still Working on CLOWN.

Hit the heavy duty fatigue factor 3 chapters in today... Which is ridics considering how mindless this kind of editing is. This is purely my own personal bullshit though- no matter what I do, I have a problem finishing. I painted and put new floors in my condo 2 months ago during my "vacation" and I haven't put the floorboards in... why? It would take like 4 hours 'proby... 'cause I'm a LOSER! At least when it comes to finishing big procucts...


Thankfully, there is a cure for this particular disease and I know it well. Caffeine. I will now close shop and drive down the road and get a quad venti sugar free vanilla latte and if that doens't work I'll chew some no doz and if that doesn't work I'll... that will work, surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home