HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Post of the day is Althouse...

Here.

Basically she says she's a moderate but lefties hate her while the right likes her. I commented the following:

Ann you must realize this defines you as a conservative:

"More than any ideology, I care about rational discourse."

On every political test I take I rank as a liberal, but I'm a conservative, too, because I feel the same way. This is why the left keeps losing elections. People who are otherwise liberal, but value rational discourse, are not voting for conservatives, but against the Kossites and their like.

It is counter intuitive but they are voting with their emotions, and they are voting based on character rather than issues, because they value rational discourse.

Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home